Insurance is an important part of a complete financial strategy, especially for those who have built and acquired significant wealth. Without the right type of insurance to protect your assets, you could be leaving yourself vulnerable to unnecessary risk. Whether you are a business owner or executive, it’s critical to thoroughly ensure you have a strategy to protect your assets and avoid potential financial losses. With access to a wide array of fixed insurance products, we help you determine what type of coverage is appropriate for your circumstances, including:
Life insurance has typically been a way to protect a family in the event of unforeseen death. In addition to loss protection, the insured can leave behind a tax-free legacy to their beneficiaries. We offer products from the industries’ highest rated and most competitive life insurance carriers. Our process can help you determine the best coverage to protect your family against a devastating loss due to an untimely death.
We can provide several different types of life insurance plans through various insurance companies to our individual and corporate clients, including:
- Term Life for temporary simplified coverage and no cash value.
- Whole Life for permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums, death benefits and cash value growth.
- Universal Life for permanent coverage, flexibility and less emphasis on cash value.
- Variable Universal Life for permanent coverage, and potentially higher cash value through investment options. Variable universal life insurance products are securities products. As such, these securities are provided by licensed individuals offered through Investacorp, Inc. a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Survivorship Life for lifetime protection for two people that pays a benefit upon the passing of the surviving insured.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Most health insurance plans don’t cover daily, extended care services and Medicare only covers short stays in nursing homes or limited at-home care under strict conditions. For these reasons, many people seek long-term care insurance as a way to cover potential long-term care expenses. Policies offer many different coverage options and prices are based on a number of factors. We offer solutions for both the business and family settings.
If you weren’t able to work due to an injury or illness, how would you make up for that lost income? Many people would have to draw from their savings or other accounts. Disability insurance can serve as the cornerstone of individual and business income and expense protection by providing a replacement income for a certain amount of time. We can help you identify appropriate disability insurance options, including levels of coverage and premiums. There are many riders and options to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Own-Occupation: This definition can vary, but generally this rider allows for payment of benefits if you are unable to perform the material and substantial duties of your own occupation due to sickness or injury even if you are gainfully employed in another occupation.
- Non-Cancellable and Guaranteed Renewable: We try to identify policies that stay in force as long as you keep paying premiums on time. We also focus on policies where premiums are guaranteed to stay the same until age 65 or potentially beyond such age.
- Optional Benefit Riders: Various companies that we work with offer optional riders which can be added to a policy for extra value and protection. These can include residual and partial disability benefit riders, inflation/ cost of living adjustment riders, future increase option riders, severe disability/ catastrophic disability benefit riders, unemployment waiver of premium rider, social insurance substitute rider, and more.
Property Casualty Insurance
Property casualty insurance, which can include auto or homeowners insurance can help protect you against financial losses if you are held liable for an accident that causes damage to another person or their belongings. If you have significant assets, such as investments, retirement accounts, or a home, you consider protecting those assets with property casualty insurance. We have partnered with multiple property casualty providers who can assist with your needs.